Creating ITS Implementation Solutions for All Communities
Call for Abstracts will remain open for late submissionsSubmit
Late abstracts will be considered to the extent possible in the context of downstream delivery milestones for scoring and development of the meeting program.
Tuesday, May 1st
Come to the Valley of the Sun
The conference will provide participants a one-stop resource focusing on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) implementation in local communities and the opportunity to hear new and thoughtful perspectives from a wide variety of ITS topics. ITS improves transportation safety and mobility and enhances productivity by integrating advanced communication technologies into vehicles and infrastructure. In addition to traditional ITS topics of interest to Arizona transportation professionals, this event will bring together both traditional and non-traditional users to address such issues affecting rural and small communities including:
- Supporting Tourism and Special Events: Traveler Information, Parking and More…
- Connected Vehicle and Infrastructure Applications
- Rural ITS Weather Applications (Snow, Ice, Fog and Flood and Dust)
- Rural and Small Community Traffic Management Technology – Traffic Signals and More
- Rural Traffic Incident and Emergency Management Strategies
- Urban | Rural and in between: ITS Planning and Innovative Project Funding
- Technologies to Support More Effective Emergency Response
- ITS Safety Initiatives
- Multimodal Transportation Technology (Light Rail, Bus, Bicycles, Pedestrians, Commuter Rail)
- And more… Click here to view full list
This conference accommodates a multitude of learning styles all designed to enhance and enrich your experience. The many different training and networking opportunities available through this event will provide participants with the tools necessary to effectively plan and deploy ITS technologies within their own jurisdictions.
Come to learn about creative ITS implementation solutions for your community. Public and private transportation, transit, tourism, enforcement, freight industry, public safety and medical service professionals engaged in the operations, maintenance, and use of our transportation system should attend this National Rural ITS and ITS Arizona Annual Conference + Exhibit. Elected and appointed officials, business and community leaders and emergency responders and public safety personnel will contribute to the rich dialogue while learning about the technical challenges facing the transportation community.
Make your plans now to join us in Arizona October 21-24 and join other thought leaders to make the National Rural ITS and ITS Arizona Conference + Exhibit the best!Register Agenda