The headquarters hotel for the 2018 NRITS/ITS Arizona Conference + Exhibit is the We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, 10438 North Fort McDowell Road, Fort McDowell, AZ. Located only 20 minutes east from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the property features spectacular views of Arizona’s majestic Four Peaks and iconic Red Mountains alongside the free-flowing Verde River.
Meeting attends are eligible to receive the specially negotiated group rate of $145.
One half of the group block is designated as government per diem at the prevailing government rate ($124 at time of contract signing).
These rates are exclusive of applicable taxes.
On-site amenities at the We-Ko-Pa include:
- Desert oasis heated outdoor pool with two Whirlpools View Video Tour
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club featuring two award-winning, 18-hole golf courses with incredible panoramic views (see more golf information below)
- Diverse restaurants and lounges
- More than 25,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting and event space at the adjacent Wassaja Conference Center, location of the 2018 NRITS conference.
- Amethyst Spa, featuring massages, salon services, facials and more
Additional amenities include:
- Complimentary, high-speed Internet access in all sleeping rooms
- Concierge and bell service
- Daily housekeeping
- Weekday newspaper service
- Professional dry cleaning
- Car rental services and on-site ATMs
- Golf club storage and delivery
- 24-hour fitness center
- Conversation area and fire pit with mountain views
- Need more information? Contact the We-Ko-Pa directly at 480-789-5300 or through the website.